Electronic Copyright Protection
is an electronic copyright archival system providing Writers and Creators time-archived
third party proof-of-creation and protection for their written materials and other
intellectual properties preparing for market.
Writers and creators can register properties for protective archival
with term option of 5 years, 7 years or 10 years. Additional features include options
to register new drafts of an original project, and Renewal of projects about to
expire at a 50% discounted rate. Protect your property before going to market.
- Initial Registration term options: 5yrs/$20, 7yrs/$25, or 10yrs/$30.
- Project Expiration Notice: Email Notification provided regarding
upcoming expiration of archived project. User options in your My Archive to extend/renew
project protection term an additional 5 years for $10 (50% discount)
- Resource Page : Added services to reference, utilize and assist
- Third-party, Time-Archived date of creation for your written and
creative work. Secure electronic archival in a highly protected database for 5,7
- CreatorsVault.com archival e-certificate and registration number
provided as reference.
- Personal Login for your "My Archive"
- Access to your "My Archive" CV Numbers, Date/Time Stamps, Discounted
New Draft, Discounted Renewals and Project Submissions.